Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Church

Sunday was a big day for Paul and I because we went to our assigned congregation for church at 11 am (great time, although it is right during lunch).  Our experience in Indiana was less than stellar so I went in with low expectations.  But we truly had a great experience and it just affirmed that we are suppose to be here!  I am so grateful for personal revelation and the ability I have to use it in my life to help me make decisions.  I know that we are suppose to be in this neighborhood and in Georgia.  Everyone was so friendly and excited that we have moved in the ward and we also found out that 3 other LDS families live in our neighborhood.  One woman even invited us over for dinner that night which was wonderful since we were still fridgeless and had no food! 

You here people say this a lot, but it is truly wonderful that no matter where we go in this world, we will also live among people who have the same values and beliefs as us.  We will be able to go to a church that teaches the same thing all over the world. Truly a blessing that we have the gospel in our lives and that we have personal guidance from a Father in Heaven that loves us. 

I felt a lot of gratitude on Sunday and am feeling good!

1 comment: