Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation!!!!!




Paul finished his last final yesterday and he is now officially done with his MBA from Colorado State! He took the final yesterday afternoon and our internet was being so slow, so he was a little stressed out, but it all worked out in the end. He did not want me to do anything to celebrate, but getting your masters is a big deal, so I invited some of our base friends over for dessert to celebrate. He did not want to walk in the graduation, so I told him we had to do something. I made one of my new favorite recipes, it's called "Hummingbird Cake" it has toasted pecans, bananas, and pineapple in it as well as a delicious cream cheese frosting. I also made some cupcakes for the kids. I gave him his graduation gift a day early because he was having a bad day. He got a white G-shock watch that he has wanted for a long time now. I am so glad he has this done and he no longer will have to do homework at night. I am so proud of him for being dedicated to his education and completing this the past 2 years. Now we just have the student loans :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paul! That is quite the accomplishment to get your master's degree! Great job...it takes a lot of perseverence and dedication.
    And Kristine...I'm glad you put together a cute dessert celebration! :) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Paul!!! We will celebrate when you get to Utah. You are the best and I hope that you know it. I love you and want you to know how very special you are to me. I am so blessed to have a son like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Paul! I know doesn't it feel good to not have to have them study anymore!!! That's how I felt with Mike and the CPA Exam. It's so hard to get them something special too. Anyway, I'm glad he's done and that things are going well for you guys. We miss you! Oh and happy late mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Paul!!! and the whole family because what an accomplishment that is!!! very excited for you guys and now you have TWO master's degrees in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete