Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day




Paul did a good job of making my 1st mother's day a special one. He tricked me into thinking he hadn't done anything at first though. He got me a new really cute notebook for all my recipes as well as a Hamilton Beach pan where you can cook a bunch of pancakes or other stuff (I don't know the official name) and a movie. He also wrote me a thoughtful card. For dinner he even made this new dessert, doesn't it look beautiful. I had bad allergies all day, but overall it was a great day. We had our neighbor Susannah and her daughter Payton over for dinner since her husband was on alert.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful mother's day! Nicely done Paul! The cake looks delicious! What movie did he get you?
    Anyways, I'm glad you had a good one...despite the allergies! :)

    ReplyDelete