Monday, November 22, 2010

Free Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I have always loved the quality products that Shutterfly produces thus the reason I chose them when designing Hayden's baby announcements over a year ago.  This year for Christmas they are giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers!  Please visit their website (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards) to check out their amazing selection of Christmas cards and other amazing products.  Some of my personal favorites this year include: Merry Blossoms, Pine Cone Toile, Bright Blue Snowflake, Kaleidoscope Stars, and Christmas Letter. I also love their desk calendars, they  are a perfect holiday gift (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars).

Paul and I started the tradition of sending out Christmas cards our 2nd year of marriage and I think it is especially important since we do not live close to so many of our wonderful friends and family. It is also a great way to show friends and family how much Hayden has grown. I love receiving and giving Christmas cards!

1 comment: