Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Saturday night we all went to our first "trunk-or-treat."  Hayden loved being able to run around in the parking lot and swing her treat bag.  She liked holding the candy in her hand, throwing it, and then picking it up only to repeat again and again!


Hayden trying out some of her candy with dad


Trick-or-Treat


Hayden and Mom with the beautiful sunset


On Halloween night we went over to my friend Rachel's apartment.  She has a group of friends that get together each month and she invited us to come along this time.  Everyone dressed up, so reluctantly Paul and I also dressed up.  We usually don't get into Halloween that much, but I have to admitt we did have fun and Hayden thought it was pretty hilarious to see us with our makeup on.  Rachel made homemade chicken noodle soup (even the noodles) and other people brought rolls, veggies, homemade wassle, and we brought a sweet potato cheesecake.  It was a yummy dinner.  After dinner we played games.


 Paul still doesn't understand why we were all cats since we don't like cats very much, but Hayden's costume was so cute and cats are easy to do!

6 comments:

  1. That picture of you guys all as cats made me laugh out loud! Paul is officially the funniest cat ever. I'm gonna laugh every time that image pops into my head. I can't wait to show Zach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun....I love Halloween. I never thought that Paul would ever dress up like a cat. I'm just remembering the Cat Lady and the baseball bats!!!! Hayden is just adorable and so very serious. I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her little costume!!!! You guys look totally cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you all dressed up together! If I suggest to Kollan that he dress up, he says he'll be Air Force, or a Braves Fan, or something real original like that.
    Your post about the haircut made me laugh! You're such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Halloween. She is so cute in her pink panther outfit....and I love how you are all little cats together! What a precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least Hayden liked her cat costume. If I am remembering right I cried about mine when I was a kid haha

    ReplyDelete