Friday, July 10, 2015

1st Gymnastics Showcase

Hayden started gymnastics sometime in February and by March she had already moved up to the next level!  She has really LOVED it and looks forward to going each week.  Sometimes Hayden has a tendency to give up if something is hard for her, but gymnastics she has been quite the opposite.  She has worked hard on different moves until she's got them down.  It's been fun as a parent to see her determined personality put to good use! She's always practicing at home and asking me to take pictures and film her moves.




In May Hayden had her first showcase at metro stars and while she was excited she got a little nervous before the event.  She was waiting for the event to start and she turned to me and said, "I'm not going to be nervous anymore, I'm just going to have fun," and like that her whole demeanor changed and she was beaming ear to ear. See what I mean!  So glad she is like this, I was a nervous wreck before my swim meets more entire life.  Glad she's like her daddy and knows how to have fun while performing!


She got to perform a beam, floor, and bar routine.  Everyone got a metal at the end and she thought it was the coolest thing she had ever earned in her life!









We are proud of you Hayden!  Good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment