Friday, July 10, 2015

Easter

Sorry all these happy memories are distorted in my mind because all I remember is feeling nauseous and vomiting!  But we got some good pictures! Here we are dying Easter Eggs.


Reid was obsessed with dying the eggs, but wanted to be holding them and dropping them in the dye.  It was a little out of control this year!





This was our towel after cleaning off Reid's hands and cleaning up all his spills, we had to drag him away to clean up!



Here we are Easter morning.  Reid caught on pretty quickly this year and had fun right along side Hayden collecting Easter eggs and playing with his new toy.








Hayden in her new leotard, she loves to pose!

My mom fail on Easter was not getting a picture of the kids dressed up in their Easter clothes!!!  I don't know how this never happened, but it makes me sad, they were really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment