Friday, July 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Paul did a great job of making Mother's Day special for me.  His famous line for each of my pregnancies has been, "maybe this ones going to be different" and as I prove each one to be the same, he has been a great support and help while I've been out of it!  Paul made me a special breakfast with amazing blueberry pancakes and eggs and a smoothie I believe!  Paul and Hayden also made me a candy bar poster which included Ruffles chips which I have been OBSESSED with.  It's the only thing that settles my stomach and takes away the nausea for a bit!  They also got me Hunter Rain Boots and a new water bottle.  All in all it was a great day! So grateful that I get to be a mom despite all the nausea and hard days. Again I'm lame and we took no pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment