Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's A BOY!!!

On July 13th (21 weeks and 1 day) we had our ultrasound.  Everything looks good and....we are having another BOY!  I am happy about this because Reid and this new little one will be close in age and hopefully will play a lot together since big sister Hayden starts school next year.  But part of me is sad for Hayden.  She really did want a sister so badly and that is probably not going to happen for her.  I can't imagine not having a sister.  But we've had lots of talks about how her best friends will become sisters to her and all the fun mother/daughter activities we will get to do just the two of us!  She is coming around to the idea of being a big sister to two little brothers! The Dr. said he thinks this one has Paul's nose and I can already tell her has Paul's chin too...looks like another Paul clone coming our way!




It's so crazy to me how unaware Reid is!  Hayden was over 3 years old when we were expecting Reid and was very aware of everything.  He could care less and does not even seem to notice my growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment