Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter


Hayden's 1st Easter Dress


Playing with her Easter toys. She was so excited to grab them out of her basket.



Hayden in her Easter Basket. She thought it was some type of lounge chair at first because she kept leaning back and did tip over a couple of times! She also wanted to eat it!

Paul's Easter basket filled with birthday gifts and Michelle's basket in the middle. Paul got me a subscription to Food Network magazine which I am very excited about and smart wool socks!

Michelle, Paul, Hayden and I dyed Easter Eggs the night before. As can be expected, Hayden wasn't into it too much!

4 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures really cute! I think my niece is just too adorable I am so excited to see her in another month it has been far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden looks ADORABLE in that Easter dress! I love the flower headband too! What a cutie!
    I'm glad you had a good Easter! And it looks like you were able to spend time with Michelle...so that's always great! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Hayden is the cutest little girl. How adorable are all of those chubby rolls in her arms. I just can't wait top squeeze her. Just a little over a month, I can't wait. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously I think you and Michelle look so much alike - it's so funny! What a fun bday for Paul and a nice Easter for all of you. Having a kid just makes the holidays that much better! :)

    ReplyDelete