Monday, April 5, 2010

Paul's Birthday



This year Paul got to celebrate his 28th Birthday on Easter! I put his presents in his Easter basket which was kind of fun. My sister Michelle was also here for the weekend so she got to help us celebrate. We made him Swedi Hot Cakes for breakfast and enjoyed all the yummy candy in our Easter baskets. Can I just say that the Reese's Eggs are the best! I don't even want to say how many I ate yesterday. That night I made Almond Encrusted Chicken, butternut squash, spinach salad, and mashed potatoes. Paul requested a zucchini cake for his birthday this year, although I tried to persuade him to get an ice cream cake! Paul said it was his favorite birthday this year because he got to stay at home and relax all day with his family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Paul! There's no day better to celebrate your birthday than Easter Sunday! I'm glad you were able to stay home and enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, this is a great picture of you and Hayden. I sure did miss you on Sunday and wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. You are such a wonderful son and I am so proud to be your Mom. Love you

    ReplyDelete