Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast


Today I gave Hayden a bath and after I put her in the crib to put lotion on. The next thing I knew, she has her hands on the side of the crib and she is pulling herself to her feet! On Monday, she did the same thing while holding on to Paul's shins, but I thought Paul helped her out a bit. Well today she did it all on her own. The only problem is that after she gets done pulling herself up, she thinks she can let go of the rail and stay standing! She had a couple of crashes, oooops.

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so strong! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She will be walking before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKay use to pull himself up to standing and then not be able to get down so he'd cry and cry. It really is AMAZING how fast they figure things out... and grow up!

    ReplyDelete