Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What the.....

So apparently Hayden is going to have many more fun poop stories. This morning I was giving her a bath in her tummy tub and I am looking at the water and thinking to myself, "what the heck, why is the water turning yellow?" Seriously, how slow am I?!?!? It took me about 10 seconds to figure out that she just pooped in her tub. SO GROSS! She thought my reaction was hilarious as I frantically dumped out the poop and scrubbed out the tub. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that little devious niece of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! What a good mom you are! And the adventures you are going to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That's so funny! I am so nervous about that happening with Gabe! It hasn't yet, but I feel like it's bound to happen sometime.

    ReplyDelete