Friday, October 15, 2010

Bubs

Paul and I went out to Bubs Burgers in Carmel last week with a friend I went to Occidental College with, Liz.  We tried to go two other times on the weekend and it was always a 2 hour wait.  So we finally went on a Thursday night and only had a wait about 15 minutes, although it was still packed. I guess "Man vs. Food" did an episode at Bubs so it has become quite popular. 


 Paul decided he wanted to take the "Big Ugly Burger" Challenge and eat this! I believe it was 22 oz.


 He also had to eat everything else that was on the plate in order to get his picture taken to go on the wall.


As you can see Paul finished his whole plate quite easily and was very proud of himself!  I didn't have our camera with us so these pictures are just from Paul's phone.  Bubs was definitely a kid friendly restaurant which was extremely nice.

2 comments: