Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Giggly Girl

Most mornings I try to workout in the morning before Hayden wakes up.  Usually I can hear her giggling but I can never tell if she is awake or asleep.  Well this morning I decided to go in and investigate and this is what I found!  She giggles in her sleep and even funnier, she sleeps with her "security blanket" over her head!  You will notice that her little fingers are clutched around the tassles like always.  She seems to be getting more attached to it sadly.  Now in the morning she wants to take it out of the crib with her.  Oh well, it makes her happy! 

4 comments:

  1. You should get her giggling on video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the good thing about getting attached to something for sleep is that it makes it easier to sleep in other places! :)
    I love the giggling part - you've got to get it on video next time for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggling, so cute. Abbey does the samething with her blanket. Before she can get out of bed she hands me her blanket to put around her neck like a scarf, then she is ready. What a nut.

    ReplyDelete