Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini-me????

At least that's what a woman said to Hayden and I today.  She said, "oh look, she is your little mini-me, you must get that all the time."  It took me a couple of seconds to register what she was saying.  She thinks Hayden looks just like me?  When I finally figured out what she was saying I told her that most people think she looks just like her daddy.  She was shocked and had a couple other ladies confirm what she believed.  Hayden definitely still looks a lot like Paul most of the time, but maybe she is starting to look like me :)  It made me happy to hear the woman say that today.

Hayden and I went to the "Whale of a Sale."  It's a consignment sale that they do at a church twice yearly.  There was some pretty neat stuff there, I definitely had to contain myself since I just used some gymbucks yesterday. We made it out of there with a pair of Robeez and cute long sleeve shirt.  They also had a lot of booths set up with new items. They have the cutest little knitted beanies for winter, but didn't have the color I wanted for her size.  Anyway, it was a fun outing this morning.  Hayden wanted to play with all the toys and show everyone how she can walk and was not happy when we left. I took her to the park after to reward her for being a trooper and shopping all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment