Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frankenstein

With Halloween coming up, Hayden should be Frankenstein!  I don't know why but I really think walking is one of the most fun developmental milestones thus far!  She knows she is doing something amazing.  Right now she still has her arms straight out for balance.  I just love watching her walk around.

She still has a really bad runny nose and I got sick too, so maybe it's not teething.  Maybe we're just both sick.  I'll be glad when we are both feeling well so we can enjoy the weather before winter comes.

5 comments:

  1. Yes Frankenstein would be perfect! She is so cute...and you can tell that she is concentrating and so proud of herself! I just think she is precious!
    I hope you both start feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. I love the cute little Frankenstein walk! Hope you both get feeling better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! She's so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Just so you know, we (meaning McKay) watch your videos several times. :)

    ReplyDelete