Sunday, September 12, 2010

Really???

Dear thief,
Please return our GPS so that I may navigate my new surroundings. Why did you think you had the right to dump you coffee and cigarette ashes all over our car and then take our GPS? I hope that because we never updated our maps that you get lost many times over!!! Seriously, how can you live with yourself day in and day out using something that you STOLE from someone else?
Sincerely,
The Pratts

So yes, our GPS is now gone, what another blow. I took Hayden up to get her ready for bed and feed her and Paul went to return a movie. Upon getting home he unloaded the boxes of diapers and other Target purchases and headed up the stairs. He says he set everything down and then went back out on the porch and locked the car. So within a matter of minutes the thief had made a mess of our car and had taken our GPS. I guess we are lucky we had nothing else of value in the car. But doesn't it just make you so mad that people do this? Sad that people justify doing such mean things.

4 comments:

  1. Yes...how inconsiderate and rude! I really don't know how some people live with themselves.....it's a real mystery. And to just take from someone who has earned it...and they think they earn it by having the guts to steal it? LAME! Sorry that happened to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that totally sucks. It's frustrating people do things like that when you wouldn't even dare think of it. Sorry these random things keep happening - it looks like you are adjusting to Indiana though and Hayden is enjoying all the exploration she is doing. What a precious little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does make you mad when someone invades your privacy and can be so dishonest. Be careful, I believe that it is probably someone in your complex because it happened to fast. I sure do love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. I hate thieves - ugh!

    ReplyDelete