Saturday, September 11, 2010

Missing out

It's begun, we are now missing important events in Cheyenne and it makes me sad all over again. I knew this would happen and tried to prepare myself, but it's still hard. Last Sunday Emree Cahoon had her baby blessing and this Saturday Landon Eastman had his first birthday party. Wish we could have been there and a part of these special events. Someone moved into our home yesterday so it is definitely official that Cheyenne is no longer our home.

We did make the best of today and went to the Farmers Market in Carmel. It is a really good one and we were sad we already ate breakfast. Next week we intend to go with empty bellies. We bought most of our produce that we needed for the week which I was excited about. We also found a base commissary about 15 miles away and took advantage of the lower prices!

Poor Hayden has a bit of a fever, I can see her 6th tooth, it is almost through!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear footsteps upstairs and keep thinking you guys are back. It is so weird. :( I can't believe Hayden is getting another tooth! I wish Payton's would hurry up!

    ReplyDelete