Saturday, September 25, 2010

More teeth coming!

Last night Hayden went to bed around 8pm and woke up at 10pm.  I waited a bit to see if she'd go back to sleep but she didn't so I went in and she was so congested.  She has a slight fever, really runny nose, so I think another tooth is coming.  Seriously, is she going to be like this for every tooth?

She is walking more and more everyday.  Her breathing definitely changes when she goes into walking mode.  She must be pumping herself up to do it!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the teething situation goes a little better. That really does stink! As for her "pumping herself up" to walk...that is so cute! I love little kids...what a joy it must be to see her learn and grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well with my kids that would happen every time they got a tooth. No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about Ty! He does the same thing and won't go back down until I nurse him! He doesn't take naps either! Oh the things we go through as moms, right?

    ReplyDelete