Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where is your nose?

Hayden is 13 months old today!  She is walking all over now and hardly ever crawls and can now stand up without pulling herself up on an object. She is also starting to discover her body parts and when you ask her where her nose is she points to it!  She loves reading books so much and when I decide to read to her, I better be ready to read for about 15-20 minutes because she wants to read every book we own!  She will go to the books, pick one out and bring it to me to read.  Then when she is done she sets it aside and picks out another one.  It's crazy to think that she has favorite books.  We go to story time at the library ever week and she has grown quite attached to the librarian.  Last week she walked up to her and lifted her arms up to be picked up.  She rested her head on the librarians chest and gave her the best hug.  Hayden is definitely her favorite little student. She says, "bless you" when I sneeze, and "ah oh" every time she drops something.  She definitely knows I'm "ma, ma" and dad is "da da" now which is also fun.  I still nurse her twice a day and she drinks milk from a sippy cup for lunch and dinner.  I do not know how much longer I will keep it up, but for now I am enjoying just nursing in the morning and at night.  It's insane how fast she is becoming her own little person.

p.s. Sunday October 17th both of Hayden's eye teeth came in (totaling 8 now) and her runny nose stopped so hopefully we get a break for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment