Friday, February 18, 2011

17 Months

A couple of nights ago I was talking to my sister Michelle (who is having her 1st baby!!!) and she was telling me a funny dream her husband had about the baby.  That got me curious about the dreams I had during pregnancy and looked back through my journal.  On March 6, 2009 I wrote "I dreamed that the baby was not yet ready to be born, but I got to hold him/her and then put him/her back.  Also, the baby had blue eyes, like that will ever happen."  How crazy is that!  I dreamed that Hayden would have blue eyes but clearly did not believe it!

What Hayden's been up to:
  • Playing with mom's jewelry every morning and putting on her necklaces.  She still loves wearing her little bracelets 
  • Likes imitating me when I am dusting.  I give her her own dust rag and we go to work!
  • Loves playing in the car and pretending to drive
  • Likes pushing all the books on our bookshelves to the back
  • Likes pushing buttons to make things turn on or open (garage door, washing machine, tv)
  • Thinks the garage is the coolest part of our house
  • Likes dancing to Glee music
  • Likes banging on the piano
  • Says "bye bye" after EVERY kiss.  This started because we kiss her goodnight and then she says bye bye when we put her in her crib.  So now she says it even when it's not bedtime!
  • Is quite the little scratcher, although since implementing timeouts she has gotten a lot better
  • Pinches her cheeks, and says, "ch"
  • obsessed with the part of the curtains that turns them open and shut, it is ridiculous, she wants me to hold her all day so she can hold it!

No comments:

Post a Comment