Monday, February 7, 2011

Business Trip

Paul left on his 1st business trip since we moved to Georgia yesterday and he doesn't come back until late Wednesday night and then goes to work early Thursday morning.  It is never fun when he is gone.  I thought all this was behind us when we left the Air Force.  I am always fine during the day, but it's at night when I get lonely.  Anyway, yesterday I was fortunate enough to have plans for the Super Bowl which took up a big chunk of the day.  I met my friends Cameron and Britney Mount (from grad school) at their friends home and had such a great time.  There were about 15+ kids there and Hayden had a blast with all the toys and people.  She is so hard to predict.  At church she is terribly shy and will barely look at people and then I take her to a complete strangers home and she walks right in and starts playing with everyone.  Who knows??? 

Today I went to the dentist and for the first time in forever got a bad report!  Apparently I have early signs of gum disease and I need an oral care tooth brush and I have to start using some kind of mouth rinse!  They kept saying, I just need to start flossing daily and I kept saying, "I am a daily floss-er!!!" I really do because I worked as a dental assistant for a few months and that is enough to scare anyone into daily flossing.  At least I had no cavities right?  I left Hayden with a woman from my ward and from the time she left the kids to come to the door they had found markers and had drawn all over their clothes and faces!  I couldn't get a good picture of Hayden because she kept moving around and then my camera died.  Here is the only one I got.  She loves markers, so I'm sure there will be much more of this to come!

3 comments:

  1. So cute even with marker face. Kristine, you had better watch out. . . Make-up, she will love it! By he way, Steve is gone a lot right now too. Kind of lonely with a big house and no one about. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's been a while since I checked in here. Holy house problems batman! I'm sorry that really stinks.
    Hayden's hair is so long! She looks really different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Hayden's hair has grown a lot since Christmas. Maybe you better buy those markers that only color on the special coloring book pages (do you know what I am talking about???).

    ReplyDelete