Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Aunt Michelle Comes To Visit

I was only on my own for a few weeks after the holidays and then my sister Michelle flew in for a few days and it was so great to have her here.  Michelle was great, she cooked, cleaned and gave me much needed company!!!!  We also celebrated my birthday a few days early and she took me out to lunch at one of my favorite places: Over Easy.

My cute nephew Theo, it's crazy to me that Beckett will be this big in a few more months!


Aunt Michelle and baby Beckett getting to know each other



Only 4 months separates these two!  I hope they can be best of buds when we get together with the Oldhams.




Reid immediately warms up to all men, but women take some time, I'd say by the look on his face that Michelle found a way into his heart by the end of her time here!




I had a sad few days after Michelle left.  She is a wonderful sister to me and knowing that all my visitors had come and gone and I was really on my own now.  I am so lucky that I had so much help and support after Beckett's birth.  That is one positive thing about having a baby close to the holidays, Paul had lots of time off.  I don't know how I would have survived without all the help I received.  

No comments:

Post a Comment