Friday, February 19, 2016

Reid's first buzz cut

Reid's calic has been making the back of his hair go crazy lately.  It seemed like each day I never got around to brushing his hair and making it look nice, so I finally gave into Paul's requests and we buzzed Reid's head on January 23rd.  Paul has wanted to buzz his head since the day he was born, so he was pretty excited that the day had finally come.

Reid did NOT appreciate the hair cut and cried through most of it saying, "all done" over and over again.  He can't stand the hair that falls on him and he only makes it worse by crying and wiping his nose with the hair that falls on his hands.

Reid also no longer wants his picture taken most days.  He is very much in the "no" phase of life, it kills me! I caught him checking himself out in the mirror, but he was not happy when he saw me snapping picture.



He grew up instantly with this hair cut and he seems so big to me now.  Watching him play with Hayden, talk, and being independent is crazy.  I swear he was just my baby a few days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment