Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Beckett is 3 months old!

The only benefit of having to pump is that it forces me to sit down and catch up on pictures and blogging!  I finally catch up and then Beckett turns 3 months old!  Time really is flying by with this sweet boy.  We have been in a really good routine the past month.  He takes one last bottle around 10:30 pm and usually sleeps until 7 am and sometimes a little later.  One morning he slept past 8!  He is staying awake for about 1 1/2 hours after he eats and then taking an 1 1/2 nap.  

During his awake time he really loves laying on his mat and looking up at the cow mirror and owls.  He also likes his swing and mobile in his crib.  But I'm sure his favorite is when he gets held or when Hayden makes funny faces at him.  He really smiles big when we play with him.  That's the hardest thing with the 3rd...MAKING time to engage with him instead of letting him hang out on his own.  There is always so much to do, but I am trying to soak up these baby snuggles because they won't last long!

Beckett still really struggles keeping a pacifier in his mouth and sucking it.  I have tried about 3 other brands and he gags and refuses to suck them.  I really hope I don't have another picky eater with "texture" problems!!!  

He is also chewing on his knuckles a lot.  He often breaks out of the swaddle blankets and has his  fists in his mouth when I find him.  

He still sleeps well in his car seat which is convenient since we are on the go a lot. 

Hayden and Reid's eyes had both turned blue by now, so I think this kids eyes are staying dark.  I have mixed feelings about this.  I love the blue eyes on my other two kids, but it will be nice to have someone look a little like me!


Sometimes I think he looks like me because of the darker eyes, and then I see this picture and only see Paul!




knuckle chewer!


 I started trying to get some 3 month pictures, but then I realized I just took a lot on his blessing day which is basically 3 months and called it good!

tummy time



Reid sure loves, "the baby" he still refuses to call him "Beckett" but every now and then I hear him slip!




No comments:

Post a Comment