Monday, June 20, 2011

Fate Burger

Paul and I have definitely fallen into that rut of not dating one another any more, and it really started to bug me this last week.  It's so expensive to hire a babysitter, so I need to start swapping with another couple and soon!  I decided to go online for dating ideas and found some great ones.  This one was a group date and we had so much fun.  We all brought our kids with us, but they just played together and gave us some fun adult time. 

Here's what we did:  each couple brought their own meat and then several burger toppings.  We put all the toppings in a hat and you drew out what you had to put on your burger!  We each drew 5 and then we could eliminate one if we wanted (everyone got cheese).  I got lucky, my burger consisted of: avocados, mushrooms (which I love), green peppers, chips, & mustard.  I eliminated the chips and had a great burger! 

 This guy was pretty worried about what he would draw and really just wanted a good burger.  But he was a good sport in the end!

 Kelly & Ali Mendenhall

 Chris & Brittney Curby

 Sara & Seth McLeod

Paul & I with our "Fate Burger"

We had a great time and a fun evening out!

No comments:

Post a Comment