Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Funny Hayden

Hayden is really starting to have preferences for EVERYTHING and she definitely lets us know it.  Here are a few funny things I want to remember:

1)  After she is done with her sippy cup, only mom can take it away.  If dad tries to take it, she takes it from him and hands it to me.

2)  Only dad is allowed to feed her dinner.  If I try to help her out with her food, she moves the plate in front of dad and hands him the fork.  I actually love this preference!

3)  She has a major love/hate relationship with shoes right now.  She hates any new shoes when she out grows shoes, I have to put on the new pair and let her scream and try to rip them off for about 10-15 minutes.  After that, she loves them and never wants to take them off.  Today I was going through her clothes/shoes and putting the small ones away in bins and she saw me taking her shoes away.  She was so sad and wanted to put on all the shoes and then cried realizing they were too small for her feet.  One pair of boots still fit and she is now taking a nap in them! 

4)  Hayden has an unhealthy obsession with "Glee."  After dinner, she brings me the first season and wants to watch it.  She watches them more intently than any other movie we own!

5)  Loves to dance/spin in circles and then try to walk around, video below:

2 comments:

  1. Hayden's a Cutie!! She's got some moves and she's got rhythm-what a dancer! I loved how she stopped to check herself out in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kristine! Hayden looks like she's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete