Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

As I was saying in my previous post, Paul and I have slacked off in doing cute things for one another.  So I decided to step it up for Father's Day.  Luckily I had a gift card to Marshalls for quite some time and was able to use that to purchase Paul a new tie, workout shorts and a t-shirt of one of his favorite baseball teams.  Then I got a cute tin and made "tokens" for him and also got him Diet Coke since I NEVER by the stuff for him.  Poor guy!  I made one of his favorite dinners: Mediterranean Turkey Pasta and one of his favorite desserts by Paula Dean.

 Paul in his new tie
Best father's day picture I could get... Hayden is trying to get the tin open.  Look at her tan little arms!




New t-shirt and his awesome diet coke for dinner!

 "World's Best POP"  And yes, I went online and learned to tie a tie, this is the Windsor Knot (only took me about a half an hour to finally learn:) )


 Hayden's nursery gifts

1 comment: