Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Preparing My Office

Saturday morning started out very slowly.  I had yet another sinus infection due to terrible allergies out here in the south and felt pretty crappy.  But by about 3 pm I was tired of laying around and decided to get my therapy office put together. I got about 3 calls just last week from bishops, the stake president, and a possible client.  I don't know why they all decided to call at once, but I am glad to be able to start my practice. 


I definitely have a vision for how I would like my office to look, but for now our futon and dining room chair will have to do.  We were very proud of ourselves because the light in the room was missing it's cover and looked pretty awful.  We bought a new light fixture several months ago and had never installed it.  Well, about 2 hours later, we finally had this to show for:



The only problem is that the old fixture had 2 bulbs in it and this one only has one.  The room is a lot darker and I will probably need to use a lamp...wish I had thought that through a bit better :)

1 comment: