Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling Accomplished!

This past week I have been pretty busy and I am finally working a bit!  I have not taught swim lessons in probably about 10 years, but a woman in my ward asked if I would teach her two boys.  We meet at their neighborhood pool every morning at 9 am and swim.  I was pretty nervous about teaching since it has been so long, but I surprised myself by remembering all that I used to do with the kiddos.  It's been fun to get back into this part of myself.

Secondly, I have had my first therapy session and have another client also scheduled for next week.  I was nervous about this as well as it has been about a year since I last worked at Peak Wellness Center.  But just like the swimming lessons, it all comes back once I started up again. 

I am so glad that right now I get to spend a majority of my time at home, but I am also glad I have some skills to give me something to do on the side.  It makes me feel good to be working a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you....it feels good to stay busy doing something you love. Glad everything is falling into place for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. It is great to use the other side of your brain once in a while!

    I wish we were closer so you could teach my boys to swim...

    ReplyDelete