Monday, April 25, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

This is the first year Paul and I have not used PAAS to dye our eggs.  I was a little late in getting an egg dying packet this year and so I got some random 3D box.  Hayden LOVED the stickers though and now Paul is very concerned that she is going to want to tattoo her whole body someday.  She could not stop staring at herself! 

 
After some of the fascination died down, we sat down to work on the eggs.  I struggled all around this year and a bunch of my eggs cracked while they were boiling, so we only did a few this year. 

 Hayden was pretty shocked when she saw the egg come out a different color!
  She was a cautious observer this year.

 She did enjoy the white crayon and went to town of a few of the eggs


Hayden's special crayoned up egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment