Sunday, April 3, 2011

New picture

We had some new pictures of Hayden taken and I am in love with this one and wanted to share it!  We should be getting the link to all the pictures soon, so I will post it when I get it. 


Don't let this angel face fool you!  Today she discovered that she can put her hand in her diaper and scoop out poop!  That's right, I went in after nap time and it was smeared on her face, pacifier, legs, no fun!  I think my screams scared her into never doing it again!  She was not a happy camper and hated having the poop on her hands.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing picture!! Disgusting story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful! Those blue eyes are amazing.

    The poop thing is gross, but not abnormal, I'm sad to say. Hope it doesn't happen again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so great! What a beautiful girl! Using onesies when she sleeps might help- if she can't get out of those yet. That's what I had to do for Karter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo and what a hilarious story! My mom said I did the same thing once when I was a baby. She was also horrified!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture too. She is so beautiful and I will love her poop and all! Happy Birthday Paul!!!

    ReplyDelete