Saturday, April 23, 2011

Temple Open House

On Thursday I met my friend Susannah Sanders and we took our two little girls through the Atlanta Temple Open House.  I invited Susannah because it's not everyday that an LDS temple is open to the public and I thought she might like to see what they look like inside.  I also wanted Hayden to go inside since she will have to wait a long time before she goes in again.  Of course she did not appreciate it that much, but I can still tell her she walked through it!  Payton Sanders did so great, but Hayden was a little out of control.  She wanted to get on all the couches and chairs so I finally put her up on my shoulders and she seemed to do better.  The chandeliers in the celestial room and sealing rooms are absolutely beautiful!  The prettiest ones I've seen in a temple.

For lunch we headed to Chick-Fil-A and I managed to get a few pictures!  Sadly I didn't get any pictures outside the temple.  Since we were both carrying our girls, that left little room to carry much of anything else!  Overall it was a fun afternoon.  I wish we lived closer to the Sanders while they are here in Georgia so we could get together more often...



Both smiling but looking down of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment